Upload Your Floor Plans
With CircofloPro, you can choose from a wide range of underfloor heating systems and products. Just submit your floor plans below and you can get a quote for your project today. You can also Browse Our Range Here, or view CircofloPro Case Studies to see our UFH solutions in action!
Why Should I Install Underfloor Heating?
Compared to radiators, underfloor heating systems can offer:
- More effective temperature control that makes you feel warm
- Fewer drafts as issues involving convection and the movement of air are removed
- A more hygienic solution as UFH reduces dust and dust mites
- Optimum heating and comfort that’s more accurate than radiator systems
- A cheaper to run system as the flow water temperature is low
- Increased energy efficiency in the long-term
Thus, whilst many people assume it’s more complicated, underfloor heating can provide a straightforward, comfortable solution for many properties. It usually achieves a room temperature that is closer to the average ideal profile than radiator heating can offer, whilst potentially lowering your energy bills.
Why Should I Choose CircofloPro?
Despite these benefits, problems with traditional underfloor heating systems remain. Installation can frequently be a difficult and lengthy process, whilst the cost for underfloor heating is also a concern.
CircofloPro aims to address both issues, offering underfloor heating that’s faster to install and cheaper to run. In short, our UFH products:
- Are simple on design and installation
- Have a high-quality and durable build
- Get fitted using a Unique UFH ‘Minifold’ System (meaning our underfloor heating manifolds are easier to lay)
- Have flow and returns of water that are shorter
- Offer predictable heat outputs and faster warm up times (boosting efficiency and potentially lowering energy bills)
Overall, this creates a more intuitive solution for both installation and day-to-day use. CircofloPro aims to reduce the set-up costs of underfloor heating whilst increasing long-term energy efficiency.